Bancassurance Sales Executive - Elpitiya, Uragasmanhandiya
AIA Insurance is looking for individuals to join our Bancassurance Sales Team to coordinate with partner Bank’s branch team members to generate potential leads while achieving the given insurance targets.
- A permanent employment in a multinational insurance provider with medical covers and festival bonus.
- Overseas travel and global exposure.
- Fast career progression.
- Opportunity to work with our prestigious bank partners.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Agree on sales targets and sales plan with Head of Sales and achieve the assigned target.
- Generate a prospect database of customers (leads) by working in coordination with all stakeholders of the branch.
- Generate more leads through the existing customer referrals.
- Identify gaps and conduct product trainings and refresher trainings time to time to the branch staff.
- Report the required daily sales activity to the Head of Sales on a daily basis.
- Gather and update competitor information; industry information in order to conduct a proper wealth conversation in promoting the insurance products.
- Update and file day today document requirement, marketing materials and copies of new business documents to easy use and without contradiction the Bank documents.
- Coordinate / attend monthly sales meetings, review meeting etc. to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Attend trainings and envelop relevant knowledge and skills with self-monitoring attendance details
Candidates are required to have:
- An excellent school career with extra-curricular activities and minimum of 2 years’ experience in Sales, Marketing or Bancassurance would be an advantage.
- Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic and a fair for selling and marketing.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs