One of the largest players in supplying the latest technologies and products to diverse markets in the Medical, Industrial and Scientific, Agriculture and Water Sectors in Sri Lanka. We are looking for a self-motivated, dynamic and performance- oriented, and result-oriented young professional for the post of personal assistant.
- Collecting and handing over relevant documents from Government and private institutions on time.
- Daily bank deposits, collecting and handing over other related documents to the bank
- Posting customer receipts and other letters on time.
- Filing of customer invoices/Acknowledgments/ Bank advices and reconciliations/ etc.
- Assisting office staff.
- Any other duty that is assigned by the Management from time to time based on the exigencies of the business and its developments or challenges.
- Experience in handling/ delivering relevant bank related documents.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the same capacity, will be an added advantage.
- Having a valid riding license is a must.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Be a self-driven, target oriented person with sound PR and interpersonal skills.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs