- Participate in analyzing the use cases and requirements from the business stakeholders and product teams for various business KPIs, reporting, and dashboarding needs.
- Participate in design discussions and brainstorm / propose the most intuitive ways to analyze and visualize such KPIs and reporting needs.
- Document such designs using appropriate mock-ups / tools and present to product and business stakeholders to get the sign-off for the designs.
- Brainstorm/propose / R&D for the best technologies/tools to develop such analytics KPIs / Dashboards also adhering to the tools/technologies already used by the Wiley analytics team.
- Develop the analytics solutions giving utmost attention to details and quality in terms of coding/development best practices and end-to-end testing.
- Present the developed solutions in the form of KTs / Usage documentation etc. to successfully hand over the developed reports/dashboards to business and product users.
- Mentor and guide other junior analytics engineers in the team on industry standards/tools / best practices in analytics.
- BS in Information management, Data Analytics, Computer Science, or related field. MS in Data Analytics, Data Science, or related field will be advantageous.
- 5+ years of experience in data and analytics, web development and integration, and visual design.
- Solid experience in working with BI tools preferably Microsoft Power BI and/or Qlik Sense or any other similar tool.
- Solid understanding of different graph/visualization types for various business reporting needs.
- Solid experience in integrating / querying data from multiple platforms/tools including but not limited to SQL sources, JSON, XML, CSV, REST APIS, etc.
- Prior experience and/or a solid understanding in working with a Dimensional Data Warehouse including Dims, Facts, and Star Schemas will be beneficial.
- Good understanding of various drilling concepts such as drill-down, drill-across, etc. ., and experience in implementing the same in graphs/reporting widgets.
- Prior experience in Python and data analytics/visualization libraries in Python such as Mat, Seaborn will be beneficial (not mandatory).
- Exposure to R, Jupiter, sclera will be a definite advantage.
- Experience in producing architectural diagrams and documentation in an analytics environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including making presentations to senior leaders (business and technology).
- Understanding of technology methodologies including continuous integration/ continuous development, and automation.
- Familiarity with Azure Develops and writing user stories.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs