- Monitor and manage overall branch operations as per the SOP
- Dispatch all routes by using employees in a productive manner
- Attend to customer complaints and provide speedy solution.
- Maintain customers base.
- Maintain employee's discipline.
- Find new business and develop the business to achieve given targets.
- Coordinate with HR division for employee life cycle.
- Attend to corporate customers' requirements and maintain good relationship.
- Responsible for fleet management and vehicle maintenance.
- Responsible for branch collection.
- Degree, diploma or certificate in Management or equivalent professional qualification from a recognized institute
- Minimum 02 years' experience in the relevant field.
- Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal skills and social etiquette
- Team player with good communication & negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills including MS Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Age between 20 -35 years.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs