- Provide excellent service to the Driver partners by providing proper solutions to their daily issues and concerns.
- Generate driver retention plan by effective communication about company benefits
- Respond to the needs of driver partners &' provide personalized service.
- Provide excellent training for the District supply base to give them a good understanding of the platform.
- Manage &' guide district agents & freelancer teams for their daily achievements.
- Work as a member of the online team to move the supply to the demand
- Contribute to the District business development plan by enhancing supply & demand
- Manage &' contribute to the activation programs in the district.
- Work as an active member of the team & support to achieve District set targets &' goals.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Diploma or degree in Business Management, Marketing, or IT
- O/L and A/L required.
- Minimum one-year work experience in preferred customer handling
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be a fast learner
- Sound educational background
- Experience in handling similar responsibilities
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and customer support skills.
- Flexibility of working hours
- Candidates in and around Kurunegala are encouraged to apply.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs