Singer (Sri Lanka) PLC operates with the vision to be the market leader in elevating and enriching lives in Sri Lanka.
The selected candidate/s will initially be appointed as a Trainee Branch Manager and undergo comprehensive training before being appointed as a Branch Manager. This is an ideal opportunity for those who wish to become entrepreneur showroom managers. On Successful completion of the one-year training on company products, system and processes and being appointed as a showroom manager, who will be responsible for the following job scope.
- Achieve revenue & profit targets for the store and ensuring timely recoveries
- Managing optimum inventory levels
- Planning, organizing and managing the day-to-day business functions of the branch
- Ensure that excellent customer service standards are maintained
- Maintain shop-merchandising standards and display all product
- Independently lead a motivated team to increase sales & ensure efficiency
- Maintain a safe and healthy workplace
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role ideally in the Consumer Durable Retailing Industry
- Professional qualification in Sales or Marketing will be an advantage
- Knowledge in hire purchase management and inventory management
- Effective communication, leadership & team management skills
- Sound analytical skills and decision making
- Experience working in a computerized environment will be an advantage.
- Age between 25 - 40 years.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs