- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role ideally in the Consumer Durable Retailing Industry
- Professional qualification in Sales or Marketing will be an advantage
- Knowledge in hire purchase management and inventory management
- Effective communication, leadership & team management skills
- Sound analytical skills and decision making
- Experience working in a computerized environment will be an advantage.
- Age between 25 - 40 years.
- Achieve revenue & profit targets for the store and ensuring timely recoveries
- Managing optimum inventory levels
- Planning, organizing and managing the day-to-day business functions of the branch
- Ensure that excellent customer service standards are maintained
- Maintain shop-merchandising standards and display all products
- Independently lead a motivated team to increase sales & ensure efficiency
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs