A young individual who is looking to take up a challenge and deliver the responsibilities entrusted to a high standard. An individual, who will understand company goals and will contribute towards achieving them for mutual benefit.
- Provide support to marketing department.
- Execute marketing strategy.
- Work with marketing team to manage brand and marketing initiatives.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns.
- Perform market and client research.
- Create reports on marketing performance. • Maintain schedules for marketing initiatives.
- Assist with social media and website content.
- Attend trade shows, company events.
- Organize and manage marketing collateral
- Experience in branding field will be an advantage
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business will be an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English is must
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts
- Excellent time management skills
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Ability to spot emerging trends
- Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
This position offers above average remuneration including performance bonuses, contribution to EPF & ETF, meals and training & development.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs