Key Responsibilities: -
- Identify market trends and consumer behavior through market and customer intelligence and formulate brand strategy to increase Market Share in profitable volume growth and revenue growth.
- Executing the Brand Communication plan with a special focus given to Digital Media and
- Consumer Activations liaising with Agencies.
- Working with the R&D team to enhance NPD.
- Develop and implement channel related promotions by coordinating with the field sales team.
- Preparing and Presenting the Brand Review on a monthly and quarterly basis.
Experience and Qualifications: -
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing from a recognized institute or fully or partly qualified in CIM UK/ SLIM.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office packages.
- Proficiency in English language is a must.
- At least 01 years' experience in brand management.
- FMCG industry exposure will be an added advantage.
- Age below 30 years.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs