- Assist the marketing department in developing monthly marketing activity planning, evaluating and reporting.
- Actively participate on business development, executions & evaluations of promotional activities.
- Handling and liaising with creative agencies, production partners, media companies and other suppliers in briefing, cost acquisition, evaluation and job execution related to the Marketing department, in consultation with the brand manager.
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competitive landscape
- Liaising with vendors and optimizing on quality & cost related to all marketing material.
- Collaborate with brand managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Budgetary control and documentation management.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Management or any related degree preferred.
- Part qualification in Marketing (Preferably CIM/ SLIM etc.)
- A minimum of 1-2 years of proven experience in a similar capacity.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software
- Excellent communication and people skills
An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs