Key Responsibilities :
- Taking brand ownership and devising the brand strategy, including the setting of brand guidelines, brand vision, and value proposition.
- Translating brand strategy into the brand plan and go-to-market strategy.
- Planning and execution of communications and media actions across offline, online, and social media.
- Ensuring that marketing and communications efforts adhere to agreed timelines and managing expectations with various stakeholders.
- Keeping up to date with market developments and analyzing consumer insights as well as competitor strategies.
- Guiding the Advertising & Promotion budget.
Experience and Qualifications: -
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or professional qualification in CIM/SLIM
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in the English language is a must
- Minimum 5- 7years of experience in brand management in the FMCG Sector (Food and beverage)
- Experience in managing consumer promotions in modern trade will be an added advantage.
An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs