Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia's online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, logistics and other service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 80,000 sellers and serves 13 million consumers. Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. In 2018 Alibaba Group Holding Limited acquired Daraz from German Investment firm Rocket Internet SE. Daraz is headquartered in Singapore.
- Work with large volumes of data; extract and hands-on skills in cleaning, manipulating, analyzing, visualizing the large data sets.
- Create impactful and dynamic visual interfaces/ dashboards for the dynamic business requirements.
- He/she will work closely with the internal stakeholders to understand their challenges and craft solutions that help them to solve their problems.
- Extract, deep-dive into, & manipulate data such that you can conduct analysis and derive insights for business stakeholders in tight deadlines, which provide insights for senior management.
- Assist local teams in comparison of forecasts to actual performance, identifying reasons behind department performance and results. (Both financial and non-financial aspects of the overall operational department)
Candidate Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the specializations preferred (eg: Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analysis, Data Science, Business Systems Engineering).
- Minimum 1 year of overall experience with strong interest in the fields of e-commerce/ supply chain / financial + business analysis preferred.
- High level of competence in Excel and SQL.
- Superior organizational skills to manage multiple priorities to tight deadlines, and the flexibility to adapt to changing scope.
- Initiative, creativity, and self-motivation.