- Ensuring and Assisting the team to follow the SCRUM Methodology.
- Collect, understand, communicate business requirements of the project & translate these into detail requirement specification, functional specs.
- Perform close-out process via evaluating test cases & requirement artifact to ensure final product conforms to the client requirement & specification prepared.
- Managing requirement walk throughs and sign offs.
- Initiating and managing daily scrum calls.
- Tracking client queries, UAT & production related issue
- Carrying out business process documentation.
- 3-4 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Scrum Master or a similar role.
- Ability to write technical requirements with Azure.
- Experienced in Front End Website Architecture.
- Experience with UI, Cross Browser Compatibility, and general web functions.
- Strong exposure in eliciting requirements from end-users and developing requirement prototype.
- Extensive wireframing skills.
- Ability to capture both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ability to translate business requirements in to set of user stories.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs