The Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology (SLIIT) is a pioneer in the higher education sector of Sri Lanka and offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in a wide range of disciplines (www.sliit.Ik). It is committed to providing the best student experience through a dedicated group of academic and non-academic staff. The main campus located in Malabe has excellent academic and recreational facilities.
We are looking for a bright and dynamic individual to join our Business Application Services Team of the IT department as a Business Analyst.
- Understand the different business processes and align them with industry best practices
- Analyze business requirements from internal clients and document the same
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure client requirements are met
- Work with internal and external system developers to introduce / enhance systems to improve internal processes to drive efficiencies and productivity
- Product documentation & conduct presentations.
- Participate in system User Acceptance Testing (UAT) when required
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Physical Science, Business Administration, Finance, Social Science or related field with 2+ of years of experience
- Exposure to critical functionalities of an education institute such as pre / post examinations, registrations, enrollment etc.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail with strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Prior experience in working with Finance systems and / or Project Management would be an added advantage
SLIIT offers a competitive salary and other benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs