JB Apparel - Lanka Garment Manufacturing Company Limited, a subsidiary of Jafferjee Brothers Group of Companies, has been in operations for the past Four decades, housing two manufacturing facilities with a direct workforce over 1500.
The ideal candidate required to support the senior management in all aspects of business.
- Experience in requirement elicitation, analysis and documentation.
- Coordination skills with clients and internal staff effectively
- Excellent planning, organizing and leadership skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time well on tight deadlines
- Good communication skills with top management
- A Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Business, Economics, Finance, or Computer Science or an equivalent diploma.
- At least 2 years of experience in the Apparel industry, report building, or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient in Micro Strategy and Excel ,very strong understanding of productivity suite software ( Microsoft Office )
- Strong communication skills and apply instructions or suggest alternate proven methods to move projects forward.
- Strong analytical skills, established practices, policies, and procedures.
- Build stable working relationships.
- Create simple to complex analytical solutions.
- Take an abstract analytical problem and break it down into actionable tasks.
The selected candidate would be provided with a remuneration package in par with industry standards.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs