The selected candidate will be responsible for,
- Use business intelligence and other analytical tools to tabulate insightful information for business decision making.
- Engage in preparation of reports, dashboards and presentations and participate in sales KPI discussions.
- Coordinate and liaise closely with the internal stakeholders to understand their challenges and craft solutions that help them to solve their problems.
- Conduct independent market and industry research to understand the latest trends & KPI drivers and present actionable sales strategies.
- Assist local teams in comparison of forecasts to actual performance, identifying reasons behind department performance and results. (Both financial and non-financial aspects of the overall operational department)
- Understand business opportunities with the use of data and execute scenario analysis to penetrate into new markets.
The ideal candidate should possess,
- Passed Bachelor's degree in one of the specializations preferred (e.g.: Statistics, Business Analysis, Data Science, Business Systems Engineering, Business Analytics and Computer Science).
- Minimum 1 year experience in financial or business analysis is preferred.
- CIMA, ACCA or CIM as a professional qualification is a distinct advantage.
- Superior organizational skills to manage multiple priorities to tight deadlines, and the flexibility to adapt to changing scope.
- Excellent skills in Power BI and Microsoft excel and power point.
An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs