- Understanding the needs and facilitating the negotiation of requirements of multiple stakeholders.
- Interact with business stakeholders to gather, analyze, and validate functional specifications and document all the business and system requirements, elicitation, and analysis techniques.
- Conduct user presentations, user training and product walk-through sessions.
- Liaise with the QA team to review and validate produced functionality to ensure it meets customer and business requirements.
- Proper maintenance of project/product related documentation and versioning.
- Manage requirements, Change requests and maintain ownership accordingly.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as a BA with a proven client facing experience in a global setting (Knowledge in Serialization and Pharma industries would be an advantage).
- A bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent. • Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written communication.
- Presentation and demonstration skills.
- Teamwork and Interpersonal skills.
What's in it for you?
- An attractive salary pegged to Euro.
- Global exposure and career development support.
- Medical/Insurance cover.
- Work friendly environment and excellent Work-life balance.
- More space to be you!
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs