- Carry out monthly, quarterly, and annual business reviews for all B2B segment customers.
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- To analyze business problems to advise clients on alternative solutions.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams and drive business initiatives.
- Keep track of multiple projects and be highly responsive with regards to deadlines and estimations.
- Build and maintain reports, ensure data accuracy, develop forecasts and models, and provide insights for informed strategic decision-making.
- Carry out research on best practices in relation to SOPs and adopt same in developing/revising SOPs.
- Effectively interact and manage client relationships to maintain long term business partnerships.
- Possess a bachelor's degree in business management, or equivalent field. Being qualified in CIMA, CA, ACCA would be an added advantage.
- Preferred minimum 3-5 years of work experience.
- Interpersonal, verbal and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office package with exceptional excel and PPT skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Prior experience in financial modelling and data analytics would be an added advantage.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Excellent command in both English and Sinhala languages
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs