- An academic/ professional qualification in BSc in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years of work experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience in either Finance/Manufacturing/Business Intelligence and/or leading ERP will be an added advantage.
- Technology Savvy self-starter with high-energy, strong conceptual, analytical, and modeling skills.
- Ensure technical documentation reflects in the requirement is always current.
- Ability to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Sound skills in problem-solving & ability to think out of the box.
- Familiar with agile Software Development practices.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English.
- Ability to execute business objectives with sound Leadership & Management Skills.
- Evaluating business processes, identifying areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Manage the job priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs