- Responsible for gather and document business requirements. This involves engaging with stakeholders, including business users and subject matter experts, to understand their needs and expectations.
- Identify trends, patterns, and insights that can inform business decision-making. They may use various analytical tools and techniques to interpret data and present findings to stakeholders.
- Examine existing business processes to identify areas for improvement and efficiency & work to streamline workflows, reduce bottlenecks, and enhance overall business operations.
- Business Analysts create detailed documentation, including functional specifications, use cases, process flows, and other relevant materials.
- Play a role in project management, assisting in project planning, tracking progress, and ensuring that projects meet business objectives.
- Assess potential risks and challenges associated with proposed solutions or changes.
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Business Administration, Management Information Systems (MIS), Economics, Finance, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- Having a master's degree or MBA is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills are crucial for a business analyst.
- A good understanding of business operations in apparel industry, industry practices, market trends, and organizational dynamics is valuable.
- Business analysts should be adept at identifying problems, proposing solutions, and implementing strategies to address challenges within an organization.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs