- Achieve monthly sales targets.
- Promote and develop of the services related to products.
- Identify new business opportunities over engineering products or systems among the given customer base.
- Conduct presentations/training to industrial customers.
- Establish contacts and develop relationships with prospects, recommending company product range.
- Respond to and follow up on inquiries with minimum process time.
- Provide technical support and recommend cost effective products & solutions.
- Meet customer specifications/requirements to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide technical assistance to end users supported by suppliers/manufacturers.
- Provide timely feedback to the management on market conditions, competitive activities and industry related events.
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent.
- 1-3 years' experience in sales/technical marketing, preferably in the automation industry.
- Should be a target oriented and self-motivated.
- Willing to travel Island wide, work for extended hours under pressure to meet set deadlines.
- Should possess excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs