- Lead Hunting - gather new leads in a given market segment.
- Visit leads, promote products & follow-up, to convert leads to customers & maintain leads pipeline
- Resolving customer complaints and problems & maintain customer relationships
- Preparing documentation and participating in tenders; lobbying to secure orders.
- Preparing sales budgets, presentations, sales reports, running charts
- Receiving sales orders, accurate and timely following up of debtors, collection of payments
- Participate in marketing events, field demonstrations, trade shows, campaigns, promotions and seminars
- Contribute to the smooth functioning of the sales division and assigned sales channel/area
- Willing to travel frequently; Preferably from districts of Colombo & Gampaha
- A go-getter; who is determined to overcome barriers.
- A friendly personality, having excellent verbal communication skills in English & Sinhala
- Passionate about work, and be willing to work beyond standard working hours
- Honest, Reliable and Loyal - team player and a positive thinker - in the age group of 25 to 40 years
Candidate should be able to
- Negotiate, persuade and convince others with perseverance and patience
- Multitask (efficiently work on number of activities simultaneously)
- Work under pressure and support the department achieve targets and meet stringent deadlines
- Defend products and pricing when negotiating with customers
- Carry out work in an extremely methodical and organised manner
Education and Qualifications
- Valid Riding / Driving License
- Clear police & service records from previous organizations
- 3+ years' experience in sales & marketing
- Passed GCE Advanced Level OR Passed GCE Ordinary Level with Credit Passes for Mathematics & English
- Sound knowledge in MS Excel, Word and email
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing, would be an added advantage
Attractive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click the APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs