- Manage high volumes of calls and inquiries and be able to identify needs of the customers and fulfill those needs.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust among the customers through effective and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and internal systems.
- Maintain an accurate record of customer's interactions, accounts and documentation.
- Go the extra mile to engage & advice the customer thereby exceeding customer satisfaction.
- Be responsive to calls handled and emails received whilst analyzing the concerns raised and providing necessary solutions on a timely and accurate manner.
- Take accountability to manage various forms of customer grievances, complaints, and provide necessary solutions in order to sustain the customer loyalty.
- Should possess a minimum qualification of GCE Ordinary exams ( School leavers are encouraged to apply)
- Possess an excellent command of English and Sinhala languages, both oral and written. Tamil language skills will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with MS Office packages (MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Between the age of 20-30 years
- Should be a person with high interpersonal skills and commitment, who can work with minimum supervision and with a "Can Do attitude".
- Be able to work a 24x07 shift on a roster basis (Ability to work on night shifts & weekends).
- Accommodation will not be provided, you will require to find own accommodation. Candidates who are living in Nawala and Colombo suburbs are encouraged to apply.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs