- Work with team members to develop call center objectives, keeping profitability and efficiency in mind
- Need to manage the data base in a daily routine need to submit the report to the higher management
- Need to perform as a Quality Controller to ensure the satisfied service to the clients.
- Lead team meetings and coach and motivate team members
- Analyze call center data and prepare reports for upper management weekly Monthly & Quarterly.
- Evaluate staff effectiveness and performance annually or on an as-needed basis
- Collect and Analyze data statistics and adjust processes to meet or exceed goals
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual company goals and action plans.
- Prepare work schedules to ensure sufficient coverage.
- Having bachelor degree In marketing or relevant studies with the filed
- Proven 02 years' experience as call center supervisor or similar position
- Experience In customer service Is required
- Familiarity with telemarketing software
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
- Outstanding communication and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs