- Overall responsibility on the finance functions within the group.
- Ensure the compliances with all rules and regulations relevant to the company with accurate and timely regulatory reporting.
- To provide effective day-to-day oversight of the Group's operations, controls and financial performance
- To challenge and contribute constructively to the decision making process.
- Close monitoring of finance reporting, group reporting, statutory audit, budgeting and forecasting, reporting to board of Directors / Audit committee, Internal and external ad-hoc reporting.
- Responsible for providing strong functional leadership to the Company's Finance, Tax, Treasury, ensuring that operational policies and practices are developed and monitored.
- Develop and roll out a strong internal audit system and process to ensure perpetual audits are carried out to identify process and system gaps and take appropriate corrective action.
- Ensure that all of the company's financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation.
- Be a member of strategic formulating team to develop the business.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Should be a member of CA Sri Lanka /CIMA/ACCA with 2 years of post-qualifying experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance from recognized university.
- Prior experience in construction industry will be an added advantage.
- Process excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- A team player with excellent leadership qualities.
An attractive remuneration package inclusive of other fringe benefits and excellent career development opportunities awaits for the selected candidates.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs