We are looking for a dynamic individual with a passion to pursue a career in Mechanical. The Ideal candidate should be an energetic team player with excellent communication, a proactive attitude, ability to be self-motivated and work independently to achieve defined business KPIs.
Role & Responsibility
- To Support achieving given production plan, ensure to available required sewing machines/spare parts / attachments required If any at all times.
- Evaluate machines spare part suppliers to ensure that the spare parts purchased are of the "right" quality.
- Adjusting machine lay outs/ Setting up machines as per product requirements.
- Facilitating to production department with all required machines, attachments or other materials needed for smooth process.
- Ensure to reduce machine break down times (maintain below 0.5% on achieved SA
- Ensure to repair machines which need repair In an effective & timely manner so that at any given time minimum machines are "under repair Category"
- Ensure that the machine Inventory os 100% accurate at all given time.
- Working effectively with Technical, Production, Quality, and IE team to preset machines accurately and In a timely manner.
- Organize routing machine checks and services.
- Focusing on Innovation & KAIZEN.
- Fully focusing on all Lean, Continuous Improvement & 65 Processes.
Qualifications & Experience
- More than 05 years experience In a similar capacity .
- Good Knowledge In sewing machinery repair / maintenance and Programming of all kinds of electronic sewing machines.
- Technical proficiency.
- Ability to read and write English language Is an advantage.
- Able to work accurately under pressure with attention to detail and deadlines In a challenging environment.
- Should be a confident decision maker with a focus on Innovation Machinery & Attachment knowledge.
- Strong analytical, communication skills & people management skills.
- ICT Literacy & Presentation Skills.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs`