Duties & responsibilities:
- Liaise with international suppliers negotiations for beneficial rates.
efficient product sourcing including sharp
- Coordinate with international/local buyers while preparing and reviewing commercial and shipping documents related to exports and imports upholding company standards.
- Coordinate closely with shipping companies, regulatory bodies & clearing agents to obtain import clearances & export forwarding activities.
- Carefully follow up & process purchase requisitions/orders (both local & international) whilst ensuring timely delivery of all orders.
- Coordinate with all other internal departments for the success of the tasks performed.
Ideal candidate should possess:
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar capacity.
- Related professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Extreme fluency in English language speaking skills and professional writing.
- Well focused with a great sense of accountability and ability to meet deadlines.
- Be highly motivated and well organized.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs