- Ensuring Compliance with all regulatory directions and create relevant awareness on same
- Supervision and coordination of all Compliance activities for the company on a regular and timely manner
- Review and improve the compliance program based on the prioritized compliance risks to ensure that the company meets the regulatory requirements
- Liaise with CBSL and ensure timely submission and follow up of On-site report
- Updating and revising policies as appropriate
- Submit reports to the Board of Directors and CBSL on a timely manner and coordinate same with other relevant departments
- Create regular awareness on regulatory requirements, policy changes to the Board of Directors and staff
- Carry out AML / CFT awareness for staff and ensure due compliance on same
- Provide Regulatory Compliance risk reporting and coordinate Regulatory
- Compliance requirements Identify and oversee material compliance upstream and downstream regulatory developments while supporting the Company to address regulatory change
- Manage the relationship and engagement with Regulators on all matters relevant to the Regulatory Compliance
- Carry out compliance reviews periodically and provide recommendations as appropriate
- Educational background and Experience in Accounting.
- Candidates with at least A/L qualification.
- Prior experience in Compliance preferably from Non-Banking Financial Industry will be an added advantage.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English coupled with proficiency n MS Office
Attractive remuneration package awaits the selected candidate
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs