- Preparing material schedules and timely ordering of relevant material for the projects.
- Monitoring and caring out the total construction / renovation work at assigned locations.
- Monitoring the movements and proper utilization of allocated vehicles Keeping daily records of the labor, material usage and reporting back to the Assistant Engineer.
- Every approval should take from the Head office
- Directing Sub contractor teams to meet the deadlines.
- Collaborating with cross functional teams to address technical issues and improve overall operational efficiency.
- Ensuring compliances with safety regulations and implementing appropriate safety measures.
- NVQ Level 4 or equivalent technical qualifications.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Painting, Electrical Wiring and Plumbing etc.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to meet deadlines and willingness to work long hours
- Required a valid driving License.
- Minimum 02 Year experience.
- Male candidate preferable.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer based on experience & individual skills
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs