We are a fast-growing Group of Companies headquartered in Kurunegala. Due to rapid growth in our business, we are offering great career opportunities in a nurturing environment for professionals who lead by example and believe in taking the company forward along with their own personal development.
Project Manager / Deputy Project Manager - Buildings
- B.Sc. Engineering (Civil) or Equivalent.
- Minimum 07 Years' Experience in Building Construction Sector.
- Ability to drive the team to achieve milestones.
- Knowledge in Construction Technology and specifications.
- Hands-on Experience on Project Planning, Project Management and Cost Control
Planning Engineer / QA/QC Engineer
- B.Sc. Engineering (Civil) or Equivalent
- Minimum 03 Years' Experience in Similar Capacity.
- Ability to plan, monitor and schedule construction activities
- Knowledge in Quality Assurance Documentation.
- B.Sc. QS(QS), HNDE(QS) , NCT or Equivalent
- Minimum 05 Years' experience in Similar Capacity.
- Good Management, Coordination and Negotiation Skills
- Experience on Project Estimation, Cost Analysis and Cost Control
An attractive negotiable remuneration package commensurate with the qualifications and experience awaits the right candidates.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs