- Produce well-researched content pertaining to industry-related topics.
- Develop persuasive copy for website content, blogs, emailers, eBooks, social media, community and other marketing collateral.
- Develop eLearning content including video scripts and content for course collateral.
- Proofread and edit all content before publication to ensure localisation of content.
- Work with creative teams (design, video and others) to illustrate articles and bring ideas to life.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for content development as required.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of content to offer suggestions for improvement.
- 5 years of experience in a similar capacity.
- Established record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Background in software, SaaS and technical writing is an added advantage.
- Immaculate grasp of the English language.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication.
- Good time management skills, including prioritising, scheduling, and adapting, as necessary.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with each client's requirements and the company's brand image, products, and services.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs