S. A. Knowledge Services (SAKS) is the global outsourcing arm of St Anthony's Group of Industries, specializing in Business Process Management and Knowledge Process Management Services in key areas of Finance & Accounting, Process Automation, Data Science & Al, Mobility and Customer Experience Services. We cater to a diverse portfolio of clients from the US, UK, Australia, Middle East and Sri Lanka.
We are looking for experienced resources to join our team to support on day-to-day administration monitoring of HSSE activities. For a Power & Energy company in the Middle East. This position will be based in Sri Lanka. Our client is a developer, investor and operator of power generation and desalinated water plants with 64 assets in operation, construction, or advanced development across 13 countries, with an investment value in excess 66 Billion .
JOB ROLE :
- Communication and follow up with sites team on different items like PRs, Initiatives, Campaigns key issues/ challenges and other updates.
- Support in Synergi life implementation & monitoring of sites.
- Develop Regional HSSE Reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Support in development of HSSE campaign videos, campaign material & other HSSE material.
- Review the high trends HSSE issues and propose solutions to eliminate the root cause and share the lessons learned with all sites in the region.
- Perform Analysis on HSSE data, including observations, Accident, Audits, Critical Site issues on periodic basis and provide routine reports to regional management team.
- Monitoring HSSE KPIs and compliance.
- Follow-up with Finance on the payments and or budget issues or errors for all the plants.
- Review and monitor the budget status and support IMS audit preparation and attendance
- Prepare Scope of work for activities as per demand and when required.
- Develop communication material for different campaigns like heat stress and life-saving rules and conduct the campaign the rolling material out.
- Support on other HSSE reporting requirements/tasks assigned by line manager.
THE PERSON :
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering/Science.
- Certification from a recognized HSSE institution (NEBOSH, OSHA, IOSH, IEMA, ASP/CSP etc.).
- Professional membership or association with an international HSSE Institution.
- 4-5 year of experience in Health, safety, and environmental data management with IT/software knowledge and skills in using HSSE software along with analytical skills.
- Utility/Energy Sector experience is preferable.
- Knowledge of international standards for management of Health, Safety, Social and Environment.
- Ability to analyze data into relevant insights and present data in a logical, concise manner.
- Thorough understanding of the business value.
Flexible hybrid working opportunities from office and home.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs