As a member of Tasma Group of Companies, Tasma International Manpower Suppliers (Pvt) Ltd is an ISO / OHSAS certifications awarded fully Sri Lankan owned and managed company. Tasma engage in providing total Human Resource solutions for various category of manpower requirements to all different type of operations and management in any industry.We are looking for self- motivated dynamic individuals to join our team in the below capacity.
- Assist with all import/Export shipments
- Provide timely and accurate import clearance instructions.
- Check the import Documents and prepare Export documents in compliance with customs and government regulations.
- Handle Courier shipments and maintain the registers.
- Apply Insurance through the system portal for each shipment.
- Update and maintain accurate shipping information.
- Age Between 25 - 30 Years
- Diploma in Supply Chain, Logistic or any other related field
- At least have 06 months of experience in processes of import, export and other relevant duties
- Prior experience in preparing customs and shipping documents will be an added advantage
- Ability to work with MS office package (Excel and Word)
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to Multi-task.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Sinhala and English.
Selected candidate will offer an attractive remuneration package including incentives.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs