Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage end to end process for mergers, acquisitions, and divestments from deal sourcing to execution.
- Build financial models for long range business planning, company valuations and investment appraisals.
- Devise risk management plans and profit generation opportunities based on economic trends.
- Conduct comprehensive financial analysis (including competitor benchmarking) to support strategic decision- making and strategy execution.
- Develop strategies to optimize the capital structure and minimize financing expenses.
- Optimizing the returns on strategic investments and investment portfolios of the company
- preparation of detailed investment evaluations and feasibility studies on various investment opportunities
Essential Qualifications / Exposure:
- Must be a CFA member.
- Fully qualified in CA (SL)/CIMA (UK) or ACCA (UK)
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in in a corporate finance role
- The ability to work independently and meet deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Possess strong contacts locally and internationally to source acquisition and investment opportunities.
- Analytical mindset and ability to clearly articulate findings and recommendations
- Be energetic and possess the ability to get things done.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs