- Participate in strategizing and dveloping the Annual Business Plan for corporate partnerships (NRD) and setting up quarterly targets for fundraising activities.
- Developing strategic and tactical plans to approach potential partners and increase partnerships with WVL
- Responsible in carrying out comprehensive market analysis on new methodologies/innovative strategies for corporate fundraising.
- Conduct research work on identifying potential partnership opportunities in the corporate sector
- Managing the end-to-end relationships with corporate partners, ensuring the project meets the CSR requirements of the corporate partner, monitoring and reporting on project progress
- Negotiating and problem solving on ongoing projects with corporate partners
- Managing ongoing projects by monitoring progress against plan, spending against budget, compliance to timelines and reporting to donors
- Conflict mitigation and problem solving internally with Operations and Technical teams and externally with donors
- Managing internal and external conflict during proposal development and project implementation
- Closely working with Monitoring and Evaluation team to ensure smooth process during and after a project and delivering of impact of the project.
Required qualifications, experience & competencies
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a similar/ related field/ or management/ marketing including experience in corporate partnerships / CSR projects.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Economics, Management, Development, Non-profit Management or other relevant field
- Relationship management skills to effectively manage the Corporate partnerships.
- Good proposal writing and presentation skills.
- Well conversed in spoken and written English and/or Sinhala and Tamil languages.
- The position requires to travel up to 50% of the time.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs