Responsible for maintaining and analyzing cost-related data within the organization's ERP system. Play a crucial part in ensuring accurate costings, profitability analysis, and inventory management. Collaborates closely with the supply chain team to optimize cost control processes, reconcile style closures, and identify style profitability status.
COST CONTROL SPECIALIST (FINANCE & WAGES)
- Utilize ERP system functionalities and reporting tools effectively to streamline cost control processes.
- Identify opportunities for cost optimization and process improvements.
- Maintain a comprehensive library of standard costings.
- Generate style profitability reports to management.
- Verify Costed FOB prices against customer POS and identify any discrepancies or mismatches
- Conduct style closure reconciliation to determine profit and loss-making styles
- Perform regular comparisons between standard and actual costs, and analyze variances.
- Collaborate closely with the supply chain team to provide cost analysis and support in terms of costing.
- Review inventory positions and valuations within the ERP system.
- A degree in recognized University.
- ERP Exposure, preferably Microsoft Dynamix AX
- Experience in Power BI would be added advantage.
- Good Communication skills.
- Strong team player.
- Strong competency in MS Packages.
- Presentation skills.
- Experience in manufacturing environment.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs