Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day.
FITS Express (Pvt) Ltd is the authorized service contractor for UPS in Sri Lanka. We were certified as "Great Place to Work" in 2023. Our dynamic, and flexible environment offers a unique opportunity to showcase your many talents.
Credit Control Executive
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor credit invoices on a daily basis, ensuring proper collection and filing of acknowledgments.
- Maintain responsibility for debtor status, collaborating with key account managers to ensure timely coordination.
- Conduct timely follow-ups with outstanding customers to ensure prompt payment.
- Ensure the prompt banking of debtor collections.
- Coordinate with customers on a weekly and monthly basis to address outstanding amounts.
- Prepare management reports and other ad hoc reports as required.
- Successful completion of G.C.E. Advanced Level (A/L) examinations.
- Possession of a partial professional qualification such as ICASL or CMA, or a full qualification in AAT.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Prior exposure to a supply chain organization would be considered advantageous.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and hands-on experience with Accounting Packages will be beneficial.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs