- Calling drivers for online duty & directing them to demanding areas throughout the day and managing supply.
- Reporting hourly basis ride counts & keeping records on same for analytical works.
- Drafting/ sending driver communications using different communication channels and maintaining records of the same.
- Food operation-related duties.
- Adding/ Removing radius controls as per the food team's requests
- Assigning riders/ drivers for food orders that were received through the WhatsApp channels
- Order re-hailing / Order Cancelling
- Attending Immediately to CRM tickets.
- Arranging drivers for corporate vehicle requirements and special events.
- Obtain operational data from the company data analyst & analyze the same, and present to management for decision-making.
- Focus on all job-related works to achieve departmental KPIs'
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Passed GCE A/L &' Diploma or certificate on IT related ( excel )
- School leavers can apply.
- Writing content in Sinhala and Tamil language
- Fluent in Photoshop
- Literacy in IT is a must.
- Should be able to work with MS Office is a must.
- Previous experience in customer care or call center operation fields is an added advantage.
- Having good verbal and written skills in Sinhala and English languages. Tamil language proficiency is an added advantage.
- Preferences will be given to candidates who live around 50km radius from the head office at Nugegoda.
- Telephone problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on a roster basis and under pressure.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs