- Two years' experience working in a customer service role at a Shipping Agency Company
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge in Shipping IT systems, Bill of Lading, Cargo & Freight Manifests, Port & Customs formalities.
- Experience of handling & coordinating with International Shipping & Logistics Networks
- Good English communication skills (written and spoken)
- Passed GCE A/L with a minimum two passes
- Fluency in computer literacy
- You should be an enthusiastic individual with the ability to be a good team player
- Candidates should be 18 - 30 years
- Those residing within a 15 Km radius of Colombo would be preferred.
- Ability to work long hours when required.
- Liaise with Customers & Service providers on a daily basis
- Effectively communicate with International Shipping & Logistics networks for enquiries
- Update and maintain of freight rates from MLO/NVOCC
- Preparation and dispatch of weekly vessel schedules to customers
- Sales co-ordination and customer retention
- In side sales (NVOCC /Freight Forwarding)
- Preparation of weekly forecast reports (Imports/Exports)
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs