- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree preferably in Information Technology or MIS or BIS. An undergraduate or currently working for a similar position.
- Working experience in Customer Support Portals (E.g. JIRA or similar).
- Excellent command of both verbal and written in English to convey technical and functional knowledge and solutions to customers and peers.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitasking skills and high level of confidence to work.
- Capacity to work around the clock and being a good team player who shows initiative and assertiveness
- Adapt to working in a 24x6 roster arrangement ability do the night shift
- Experience working in an international environment with global and remote teams.
- Understand & knowledge of Client Server Applications, Relational Databases (SQL, MySQL) and Crystal Report.
- Living in a close proximity to Nugegoda area.
- 1- 2 years of experience in Customer Support, Incident Management and Customer Service
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunities to career progression
- Regular social benefits
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs