Dimension of the role
- Analyze data across categories and share friends/ information for decision making.
- Relationship Management with retailers & other stakeholders.
- Provide a store review on profitability on a quarterly basis.
- Determine the store range and submit it for final approval from the operations coordinator.
- Provide useful analysis of data for operations and commercial teams.
- Implement new concepts in stores.
- Recommend shelf/store space that optimize sales.
- Implement / Assist in planograms.
- Ensure that the range strategy provided by byer is effectively implemented.
- Ensure that supplier sales and merchandising staff are trained as and when required.
- Ensure information is shared /Obtained from suppliers on a regular basis.
- G.C.E O/L and A/L
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Business Management; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good IT knowledge (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PPT)
- 3 years' experience in FMCG role/Data analytics.
- 3 years' experience in a management role.
- Working knowledge in both oral and written to compliment the effectiveness of the job role.
- Level 5- Very High Skills: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs