- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Be a player coach & help the team implementing new technical solutions & analyses.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering technique.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Thorough understanding on Data warehousing concepts.
- Identify opportunities & common themes in existing & new data pipelines configured to support customer DWHS and find ways to address them.
- Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design.
- Present information using data visualization techniques.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Serve as primary contact for customer DWH maintenance & support related issues.
- Document all processes and research
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends.
- Flexibility with working hours (cross time zones).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field.
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years of work experience in a similar capacity.
- Required hands on exposure with toolkits - R/Python/SQL/Data engineering in different environments (data warehouse/ big data/cloud storage - AWS/Azure).
- Proficient SQL knowledge with comfort writing & editing complex queries & optimizing.
- Hands on knowledge and use of industry leading tools like Microsoft Power BL
- Familiar with ETL Tools Heva/SSI/Informatica or Talend.
- Hands on experience building & maintaining a cloud based data eco system.
- Experience in data modeling & transformation (ideally DBT).
- Experience in Airflow or related task scheduler would be an added advantage
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs