- To perform duties assigned by the Senior Executive Chef in order to provide the highest quality of food to the patients and consultant doctors
- Achieves maximum satisfaction of customers by maintaining and improving the quality of meals offered to the customers.
- Assists in maintaining the departmental cost within the budget and introduces cost effective measures.
- Prepares and presents of Food for meetings / discussions / gatherings as prescribed by the Administration Department
- Stays updated with knowledge on menus, ingredients, method of cooking and time taken to prepare each item.
- Adheres to the standards in connection to food handling, hygiene, sanitation, and storage .
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A,
- A Diploma holder from a recognized Hotel School or a recognized university (preferably).
- Team player with minimum 4-6 years of experience in the Hotel or the Hospital sector in the capacity of a Cook.
- An excellent candidate who is customer centric, hardworking, and dedicated.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs