Richard Pieris Group is a highly market driven technology oriented diverse conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre retreading, Construction, Financial and other services. We believe in attracting and retaining the best talent to ensure continuous growth of our business ventures.
The selected candidate will be responsible for,
- Drive the company's financial planning.
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization's liabilities and investments.
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the executive
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization's operations.
- Supervise and coach finance team members.
- Manage vendors and banks relationships.
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports related to working capital management and finance.
- Set up and oversee the company's finance IT systems.
- Ensure compliance with the law and company's policies.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is desirable.
- Proven experience as DCFO or Senior Manager Finance role in a group of companies.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial management and risk management practices.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software.
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mindset.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs