Richard Pieris Group is a highly market driven technology oriented diversed conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre retreading, Construction, Financial and other services. We believe in attracting and retaining the best talent to ensure continuous growth of our business ventures.
The selected candidate will be responsible for
- Managing all the branch level activities to ensure business growth.
- Systematic planning abilities are required for smooth functioning of the Gold related business and developing promotional activities to enhance the business.
- Training employees and providing them with timely feedback on their performance.
- Monitoring non-performing Loan (NPL) rates below market leverage and conducting personal auctions.
- Guiding and motivating Team members in achieving their goals.
- Marketing gold related products and achieves, recovery, minimize NPA and auction process.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Should possess minimum 05 years' experience in Gold business at a Registered Financial Institution with specific training and a thorough knowledge on Gold business conducted by a professional body.
- Professional qualification in marketing/business management is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in English, Sinhala and Tamil.
- High literacy in IT and MS office packages.
- Should be methodical, result oriented and should possess the capability of working under pressure and meet tight deadlines, whilst maintaining high level of integrity.
- Possess good knowledge of theoretical and practical skills in gold business based lending and basic skills in sales and marketing.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs