The selected candidate will be responsible for,
- Improve the operational systems, processes, and policies in support of organization's Mission specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Working with branch managers and the internal management team to maintain and implement standard operating processes and procedures.
- Conduct analysis and review on all security documents forwarded to operations department prior to disbursement / execution of credit facilities and ensure that approval conditions are fulfilled without any lapses.
- Maintain and draw up strategies to function a risk-free operation department.
- Responsible for the back-office functions for Fixed Deposits and responsibility for company security
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or relevant professional qualifications from a recognized awarding body.
- Minimum of 15 years' work experience with at least 5 years' supervisory level in similar capacity, bank/financial institution.
- Good command in speaking and writing skills in Sinhala and English is required.
- Should be methodical, result oriented and should possess the capability of working under pressure and meet tight deadlines, whilst maintaining high level of integrity.
An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs