We are seeking an experienced Deputy Operations Manager to join our apparel manufacturing Plant in Ethiopia. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of our manufacturing facility to ensure that our products meet the highest quality standards required by our customers. As a Deputy Operations Manager, you will work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure that the manufacturing process runs smoothly and efficiently while managing a team of production staff.
- Oversee the daily production operations to ensure that production targets are met.
- Monitor the production process to ensure that quality standards are maintained and troubleshoot any issues as they arise.
- Work with the Operations Manager to develop and implement operational policies and procedures.
- Oversee inventory management and ensure that adequate stock levels are maintained to meet production demands.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers to ensure that raw materials and other necessary supplies are delivered on time.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and protocols to ensure a safe working environment for all staff.
- Implement and monitor quality control processes to maintain high product standards.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field such as operations management, engineering or business administration.
- At least 5 years of experience in a production or operations management role in the apparel industry, preferably in a baby wear manufacturing company.
- Strong leadership and management skills with experience in managing a team of production staff.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with other departments and stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of production processes and quality control systems.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to make data- driven decisions.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs