Lanka Special Steels Limited which is a fully owned subsidiary of E.B. Creasy & Co. PLC, is the market leader in hot dipped galvanized wires in Sri Lanka. We are on the lookout for suitably qualified, energetic, and young individuals for immediate employment at our Head Office in Colombo 07.
The selected candidate will directly report to Director/CEO of the company and will be responsible for :
- Evaluating and implementing the company strategy for risk management and establishing the risk tolerance limits
- Analyzing and continuously improving the company risk management policies in line with the latest market developments and regulations
- Continuously assess and update the management team on the potential market, liquidity, credit, and all the departments. operational risks for the company and implement relevant mitigative strategies in collaboration with
- Conducting the periodical KPI evaluation for the company and reporting to the Management . Designing and implementing the procedures and a risk-oriented culture within the organization
- Play an active role in strategy setting and corporate planning in liaising with the top management, customers, and other stakeholders The ideal candidate should possess:
- At least 4 years experience in a similar capacity, preferably in Risk Management
- A Degree in Banking / Finance / Management / Mathematics / Statistics (A master's degree would be an added advantage) OR
- Full or part professional qualification in Finance discipline, Banking & Finance (IABF / DABF / CIMA / FRM)
- Possess an analytical mind with absolute attention to detail.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Be able to work Independently and be able to work under pressure.
- Good understanding of process management, internal controls, and risk management.
Attractive salary package along with fringe benefits are on offer for the right candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs