Particulars of experience and skills
- Experience working in a role that supports safeguarding, PSEA (Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse), staff wellbeing, gender-based violence or protection of children or vulnerable adults.
- Experience in working on protection with legal understanding.
- Good development understanding and experience in psycho-social engagement.
- Experience in supporting, designing, and delivering training for a range of audiences.
- Strong communication skills, especially active listening, strong facilitation, and presentation skills
- Fluent in Tamil, Sinhala, and English
- Ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of people and at different levels.
- Demonstrable interest and commitment in working to prevent sexual exploitation and abuse.
- Demonstrable interest in working with complainants, victims/survivors of safeguarding incidents.
- The ability to demonstrate integrity and sound judgement.
- Interest in and commitment to MAG's humanitarian mandate and principles
- Ability in strong reporting and analysis
- A balanced personality to ensure mental well-being.
- Experience in conducting investigations and resolving safeguarding issues.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Experience working in a stand-alone safeguarding and/or protection position, preferably in an International NGO setting.
- Experience in networking, partnering and coordinating with possible stakeholders.
- Ability and willingness to travel sometimes at short notice.
- Experience working in a stand-alone safeguarding and/or protection position, preferably in an International NGO setting
- Experience in conducting investigations and resolving safeguarding issues Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Related degree in psychology, social science, peace and reconciliation or human resources.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs