Rinstrum is an innovative designer and manufacturer of weighing systems. Head office located in Brisbane Australia with wholly owned subsidiaries in Germany, USA and Negombo Sri Lanka.
We are looking for energetic individuals to be a part of our growing team. Design Engineer is a part of the global design team, who are mainly engaged in product development.
The Design team manages work using an Agile Scrum process and products are design/reengineered by our Design team. A design engineer takes the criteria from the product owner to create a product hardware and embedded software.
The firmware specialization works with direction from Software Design Tech Lead to create Realtime firmware.
The purpose of this role is to provide the team with high level of engineering skills for execution of product design maintenance and new product design.
- Embedded software development in Lua
- Desktop and Android application development in C#
- Embedded realtime firmware development in C
- Maintaining and improving existing codebases and peer review code changes
- Product and customer support by communicating with clients
- Investigating and using new technologies where relevant
- Degree in Engineering from recognized university, specialized in Software or Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of programming languages, data constructs and algorithms
- Development experience with Lua, Phython, C#, C
- Experience with any Linux distribution and Linux commands
- Experience with repository maintenance
- Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging codebases
Why you will enjoy working at Rinstrum
- Working in agile teams and owning your decision making
- A sustainable job with a varied range of tasks that are never boring
- An attractive remuneration package
- Excellent work life balance with flexible work options
- A competent development and support team and a healthy working atmosphere
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs